Ayurvedic Treatment for Agoraphobia
Get Fast and Safe Results from Boolchand’s Ayurvedic Medicine for Agoraphobia
This is a sort of disease where an individual feels afraid to be in some certain conditions and consider no one will help him/her, if something goes wrong. An individual suffering from this disorder will probably be afraid of visiting shopping malls, metro stations or places where lots of gathering is supposed to happen. This can most probably be called as anxiety disorder. People with this disease don’t feel safe in a public place. Many people suffer from panic attacks owing to factors like depression and inner turmoil. They last for about half an hour typically, though it can vary from person to person. They are not dangerous as compared to other diseases, but in the worst cases can lead to complications like, loss of control over the body, repeated panic disorders and even trigger suicidal tendencies. The occurrence of Agoraphobia is more commonly reported in women as compared to men; with teenagers and young adults most affected by this disorder.
Causes of Agoraphobia
- They are prompted as a direct result of contact with a phobic situation.
- Personal loss of a loved one or sudden lifestyle changes.
- Cumulative stress over time
- Environmental factors
- Alcohol or drug abuse
Symptoms of anxiety disorder
- Sleep disturbances
- Dry mouth
- Rapid heartbeat
- Feeling sick
- Pain in the chest
- Stomach problems
- Feeling of panic, fear & uneasiness
- Cold or sweaty extremities
Ayurveda and Its Significance
Ayurveda is the most significant ancient system can help heal almost all the diseases in the world. It operates on the fundamental Vedic principle and our Ayurvedic medicines along with the proper diet, healthy lifestyle and exercise can cure this disorder too.Our herbs are the best medicine for anxiety as they help maintain balance among the three doshas of the body- Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Lifestyle we recommend
- Not getting proper sleep can make you cranky and irritated. So, get enough sleep for yourself.
- Folic acids help ease depression. So, add salmon, tuna, spinach, and avocado to your diet.
- Simply walk and breathe in the open natural air a few times a week. You can also do some basic exercises.