Ayurvedic Treatment for Asthma – Herbal Asthma Treatment
The Gold Medalist Ayurvedic Doctor in Haryana offering guaranteed Asthma treatment with Ayurvedic medicines and herbs
Boolchand Ayurveda is offering guaranteed Asthma treatment with Ayurvedic Herbs at affordable prices. Our treatment is completely personalized to the individual requirements and our goal is to help you breathe easy. We believe that to cure any disease, we should understand the disease first, so we try to dig deeper into your health and daily routine. Then only we choose a Ayurvedic treatment for you. We have treated numerous patients having the Asthma disease and have a track record of success in curing them.
Asthma is a disease related to the human respiratory system causing breathing difficulty. It happens due to the narrowing down of airways and is triggered due to exposure to an allergen, cold air, excessive exercise or emotional stress.
Excess Kapha (water) accumulated in the airways leads to obstruction in the air channels due to which the flow of air in the lungs is obstructed. Consuming vata (air) and kapha aggravating foods, lung tissues rupture and other lungs disorders are the main causes. Other common causative factors include living in cold damp places, consuming stale food or drink, indigestion and mucus formation.
- Chest tightness
- Breathing difficulty
- Short breath
As per Ayurveda, Asthma is caused by impaired digestion due to which the body becomes hypersensitive to certain substances. Ayurvedic treatment for asthma revolves around re-establishing proper digestion with herbal preparations and following the recommended diet. These help in cleaning Kapha and detoxifying the body.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Old rice, wheat, mung beans, arhar beans, barley, kulattha are recommended to be consumed.
- Herbal teas, spice teas, honey, warm drinks can also help control the symptoms.
- Sprouts, nuts and seeds can be added to the diet in moderate amounts.
- Mucus forming foods such as milk products like cheese, curd, butter milk, creams and banana should be avoided.
- Oily, greasy and fried foods must be avoided.
- Avoid cold drinks and refrigerated items.
- Excessive physically activity is prohibited.
- Practice Yoga and Pranayama.
- Add to a 1:1 mixture of water and milk, guava leaves and black pepper and bring it to boil. When it is reduced to half, consume it on empty stomach.
- Practice steam inhalation with cumin seeds in water.
Before we commit anything, we want to let you know that successful treatment of Asthma requires improvement in lifestyle and your daily diet. So, if you are ready to be fit again, you have to follow some diet and our Ayurvedic medicines strictly. The process of creating the optimal lifestyle is in and of itself, not an easy feat, but we can make it perfect again with your help. You just need to follow our guidelines. So, what are you waiting for. Book an appointment today for the Ayurvedic treatment of Asthma.