Ayurvedic treatment for Common Cold
Common cold as the name suggest is so common and can occur at any time of the year, but the most common time for this to happen is late winters and fall. It is most common in children and can harm them during any time of the year. One may feel colder in this ailment and if neglected can result into a serious medical condition. Ayurveda describes this as Prathishyaya. This can act as a gateway to many other respiratory problems. Allergy to changes in weather or an infection by a virus are considered as important causative factors of the common cold. As a result, the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract get inflamed. This leads to symptoms like sneezing, running nose, headache, sore throat, body pain etc.
Symptoms of common cold
- Running or Blocked Nose.
- Sore/ Scratchy throat.
- Muscle Aches.
- Cough problems.
- Mild fever.
- Inhale steam to relieve a stuffed nose.
- Strengthen your immune system and keep yourself healthy.
- Do not over heat the room.
- Keep away from others who are infected with the cold.
- Eat a well balanced diet.
- Get enough rest for yourself.
Lifestyle In Cough & Cold
- Don’t skip meals or overeat
- Eat fresh and well cooked meal
- Start your day with a glass of warm water
- Take proper rest
Ayurvedic Treatment of cold
According to Ayurveda all the three doshas are responsible for causing the common cold. So, taking the proper medicines to maintain the disease can prevent the common cold. Consult our Ayurvedic doctors in Haryana for the Ayurvedic treatment of Common Cold. You can also book an appointment with us online or by calling on our mobile number.