Ayurvedic Treatment of Anal Fistula
Anal Fistula is an abnormal tube like passage between the interior of the anal canal and the outer skin surface around it. The abnormal situation that begins at the anal region in between the layers of the anal sphincters is known as Anal fistula. When an infection develops in the anal canal, there will be oozing of pus and stool. It leads to discomfort, pain and sometimes fever also. Sometimes, the opening may close for a few days and reopens causing excruciating pain. When this cavity closes, the pus is trapped inside and forms an abscess. As per Ayurveda, fistula is caused due to tear, injury in the anal canal and rectum.
Symptoms Of Anal Fistula
- Severe pain
- Constant draining of pus or blood from the track
- The skin around the anus will be itchy and irritated
- Swelling and tenderness near that area
- Pruritus ani– itching around the anus
- Systemic symptoms if abscess becomes infected
Anal Fistula Classifications
Anal Fistula can be classified as follows:
- Shataponaka – Dominance of vata dosha.
- Ushtragreeva – Dominance of Pitta dosha.
- Parisraavi – Dominance of kappha dosha. Due to intake of cold, beverages, unctuous food and relative habits kapha dosh severely aggravates in turn there is a formation of bigger boils.
- Shambookavarta -Dominance of all three dosha Due to aggravation of all three doshas (Vatta, Pitta, Kapha) multiple color blisters formed around the anus and anal region.
- Unmargi – Due to injury /external cause this kind of Bhangandara is due to injury or prick of needle, nails and stick over the perianal region.
Ayurvedic treatment of Anal Fistula
Haryana based, Boolchand Ayurveda offers the best combination of effective herbal remedies for Ayurvedic treatment of anal fistula. These herbal remedies are prepared by using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. They are 100% pure and will not cause any side-effect to your body. So, talk to us about the disease.