Henoch-Schonlein Purpura (HSP) Treatment in Ayurveda
This is the condition where immune system of the human’s body gets disturbed due to some infection or medication. It is a sort of disorder when small blood vessels in the body get inflamed, and cause bleeding in the skin, joints, abdomen, and kidneys. Nowadays, number of health problems are there and we are not aware about rare diseases. Henoch-Schonlein Purpura (HSP) is one of them. It is usually related to the immune system of the body, but can lead to digestive tract problems, and can even cause serious damage to the kidneys. It is also known as IgA vasculitis.
Causes of Henoch-Schonlein Purpura
Broadly speaking, Henoch-Schonlein Purpura can be caused by:
- An infection of the throat or the upper respiratory tract
- The use of some specific medications, such as steroids and medications which affect platelet function
- Vaccinations for cholera, typhoid, measles, hepatitis b, or yellow fever
- Certain foods and chemicals
- Insect bites, and disorders which affect blood clotting.
- Certain congenital disorders, like telangiectasia.
Symptoms of Henoch-Schonlein Purpura
- Rashes, mainly on the legs, feet, and buttocks
- Pain and swelling around the joints, chiefly in the knees and ankles
- Abdominal pain, bloody stools, vomiting, or nausea
- Blood in urine due to kidney-related diseases.
Herbal Remedies for Henoch-Schonlein Purpura by Boolchand Ayurveda
Boolchand Ayurveda (Ayurvedic Hospital in Haryana) offers best combination of effective herbal remedies ayurvedic treatment of henoch-schönlein purpura. We recommend to trust us for a couople of month and you will notice a huge improvement in the overall condition of the body. These herbal remedies are manufactured from 100% pure and natural herbs. The products are prepared under the supervision of renowned Ayurveda experts. Call us today to learn about why Boolchand Ayurveda should be your first stop for the Ayurvedic treatment?